Topics of Research Interest
The Professor’s topics of research interest focus on the following fields:
- Economic Growth
- Economic Uncertainty
- Cultural Background
- Education/ Knowledge
- European Economics
- Labor Markets
- Institutional Economics
- Petrakis P.E., Kafka K.I. The Political Evaluation and International Comparative Analysis of the Performance of the Greek Economy and Society and Evolution of the Basic Socioeconomic Indicators 2010 – 2014, 2015 – 2019, 2020 – 2022, 2023 – 2035 (forthcoming 2023).
- Petrakis P.E. The Three Crisis Summit: 2014 – 2022 (forthcoming).
- Petrakis P.E. et al. The Political Economy of Alternative Futures (forthcoming).
- Petrakis P.E., Kanzola, A.M. Behavioral Dimensions of Greek Society: From Affluence to the Three Crises (forthcoming).
- Petrakis P.E. et al. The Middle Class and the Future of the History (forthcoming).
- Petrakis P.E., Papafragos H, Markaki M. et al. Alternative Futures of the Greek Labor Market: Occupations and Skills (forthcoming).
Research Under Development
- Petrakis P.E., Boufounou V., Kostis P.C. The political economy of evaluation in Greece. Interdisciplinary perspectives for an inclusive, forward-looking evaluation, Palgrave MacMillan (forthcoming 2024).